check markIf you want to go to a 4 year college or university after graduation, you will need to register to take the SAT or ACT. Juniors, you will want to begin this process and register to take either of these during the second semester of your Junior year. Seniors, if you haven't taken the SAT/ACT yet, now is the time you need to be registering for a test. Every student in the state of Indiana is given the chance to take the SAT for free during the school day during the Spring of their junior year.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.